If you are looking to start again and change the look of your room this package is for you. The process begins with a consultation for us to understand your style and budget. This is normally done face to face but can be by phone or skype if you prefer.
We will then put together a shopping kit for furniture and accessories within your budget (whether you prefer to shop at Harrods or John Lewis) to create the look you want to achieve. Your Room Kit will also include suggested tradespeople and suppliers as required to implement your new look for you.
Included in this package:
- Initial consultation at your home to discuss the look and feel you want to achieve in your room
- Initial Room Kit supplied with images and links to suggested furniture and furnishings
- Second consultation (usually by phone) to discuss the initial proposal and any changes you would like
- Final Room Kit developed in-line with your comments (& original brief) with any finishing touches added
- Purchasing on your behalf if required, with access to our trade discounts where applicable
Please note, this Room Kit service is based on our experience of the average project size we undertake, for example a Room Kit would cover a normal bedroom or living room but if a much smaller or larger project is required we will discuss an adjustment to the fee in advance. Kitchens and bathrooms are not included in this package but please contact us if you would like help with these rooms. In addition if you would like a more personalised package with layouts, colours and soft furnishings included we can craft a bespoke package for you.
Want more information? Read about our past projects here.