Help To Get Started
Embarking on an interior design project can be a daunting prospect. Sometimes you know what you would like to achieve but you’re not sure where to start or what to make a priority. Our “Get Started” session may be exactly what a you need – a great way to get started and progress your project.
A totally bespoke and personal service, our Get Started package is the perfect solution in a variety of situations:
- Perhaps you are considering how best to reconfigure your space to work more effectively. You may have an area of your home that is rarely used and could be transformed into a media room, en-suite, utility or home office but you are not sure what is possible.
- You might be considering opening up the back of your house or building a garden room but are not sure what is required or where to find the best people to help you turn your ideas into reality.
- You could have a variety of elements in several rooms which feel unfinished and just aren’t how you’d like them.
- Or you simply require a change of colour or want to make a few teaks to transform a tired space into a room you love with a wow factor.
These are just a few examples. Whatever your situation Decorbuddi can help you.
With our ‘Get Started’ consultation your Buddi will come to your home, get to know you, your style and your budget. You will have a fun and hard working, in depth session, discussing your requirements. Your Buddi will share their ideas and experience. They will offer practical solutions, and sources as appropriate to help you to get your home exactly how you want it.
At the end of the session you will have had the opportunity to discuss and develop your ideas with an expert, made progress on your project and identified the next steps to achieve your objectives. You will be feeling inspired and in control of your project and your Decorbuddi will follow up with useful sources, as appropriate.
Included in this package:
- A fun and hard-working consultation with your Decorbuddi at your home (up to 2 hours)
- New ideas, helpful advice and practical solutions
- Clear direction on how to proceed to achieve your vision
- Follow up access to trade contacts and sources (if applicable)
“Getting Started” is available as an at home or online service.
For many clients the Get Started session is all the help they need to kick-start their project, for others they would like some additional help. This can be arranged on an hourly basis or as a bespoke proposal, depending on the scope of the project.
Want more information? Read about our past projects here.